What You Need:
• Clean, old T-shirts or towels – just don’t use any that have been used as rags, you don’t want your dog chewing on chemicals.
What You Need To Do:
• Cut the t–shirts and or towels into long thin strips
• Set a few aside to use as ties on either end
• Bunch the rest of the strips together, and use a few of your tie strips to tie the others firmly together at the end
• Tightly braid the other strips
• Use the rest of your tie strips to tie the braid tightly at the other end
Now just give to your dog and watch the fun happen! Even if you don’t have a dog, this toy makes a great gift or donation to your local shelter.